We're counting down SB Nation's NFL power rankings for Week 13 and the San Diego Chargers are sitting on the cusp of the top 10. They've now won four consecutive games and look like they're going on their annual end of the season run. The Chargers sit one game behind the Chiefs and face that KC team on Dec. 12.
Meanwhile the Redskins have dug themselves into a hole where they'll likely now need to win out to have a shot at the postseason. The Raiders tumbled and the Titans, despite the loss, stand in the thick of the AFC playoff race.
Here are No. 20-11 for SB Nation's Week 13 NFL power rankings.
20. Washington Redskins (5-6): If you wanted to make the playoffs, you have to beat a three-win team late in November. The Redskins probably need to run the table to make the playoffs at this point. LW: 18
19. Oakland Raiders (5-6): After three consecutive convincing wins, the Raiders lost by 32 and 16 points in the last two weeks. They now sit one game behind the Chargers and two behind the Chiefs. In other words, the playoffs probably aren't happening this year. LW: 17
18. Tennessee Titans (5-6): For all the turmoil that's going on in Tennessee right now, this team sits one game out of first place. The next three weeks, they host all three other AFC South foes and end the season at Indianapolis. If they want it, they can win the division. LW: 16
15. Jacksonville Jaguars (6-5): The Jaguars are sitting in what appears to be a mediocre division. They're tied with the Colts for the AFC South lead through 12 weeks so it's there if they want it. LW: 15
14. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (7-4): Yeah, the Bucs don't beat anyone good but they also don't make the schedule. With games coming up against the Redskins, Lions and Seahawks, they may not have to beat anyone good to get to 10 wins. LW: 10
12. New York Giants (7-4): The Giants returned to first place with a win over the Jaguars last Sunday. They're a good team -- there's no doubt about that. Looking at their schedule, I see three more should-be-victories. LW: 12
11. San Diego Chargers (5-5): The Chargers put up one of the best performances of the year against Peyton Manning and the Colts on Sunday night. Their slow start is hurting them in the AFC West but it appears they're in the midst of a serious run to end the season. LW: 13