We're down to the top 10 in SB Nation's Week 13 NFL power rankings. Sitting at the top is a familiar face in the New England Patriots, who overcame an early deficit to beat the Detroit Lions on Thanksgiving. Nipping at their heels is the Atlanta Falcons who sport a matching 9-2 record. Atlanta can definitely make a case that they should be No. 1.
Meanwhile the Indianapolis Colts are falling. Peyton Manning played miserable on Sunday night against the San Diego Chargers but that's more the exception than the rule so we're betting he gets back on track before the season's end.
Here's the top 10 of our Week 13 NFL power rankings:
10. Indianapolis Colts (6-5): Yes, these guys are ranked directly ahead of the Chargers, the team that throttled them last week. I think I need one more week to see if the Colts really are falling off. LW: 9
9. Philadelphia Eagles (7-4): Well, I did not see that coming. I thought last Sunday would be the week the Eagles put the stamp on their playoff run and put the Bears in their place. I was wrong. The Eagles are still very good but not as hot as I thought they were. LW: 5
8. Chicago Bears (8-3): I've been keeping the Bears out of the top 10 because I've been waiting (and waiting) for them to falter. Maybe I've been wrong. Winning eight of your first 11 is an impressive run anyway you slice it. LW: 11
7. Green Bay Packers (7-4): That's a tough loss against the Falcons. Though I do think the Packers are one of the top NFC teams, the playoffs aren't guaranteed in Green Bay. The NFC is tough this year so the Packers will need to go on a little winning streak to take the pressure off. LW: 2
5. Pittsburgh Steelers (8-3): I don't want to say the Steelers are lucky but WR Steve Johnson catches that ball nine out of ten times. Either way, Pittsburgh will take it. This Sunday they travel to Baltimore in what could be one of the top games of the year. LW: 7
4. Baltimore Ravens (8-3): You think Pittsburgh should be ranked here? We'll find out Sunday night when the two teams meet. LW: 6
3. New York Jets (9-2): 10th ranked offense and fourth ranked defense. This is a great team. I'm salivating over what might be two of the best games coming up this year: Jets at Patriots and Jets at Steelers. LW: 4
2. Atlanta Falcons (9-2): I hear you Falcons fans. This team has an argument to be at the top but, for now, we'll keep them at No. 2 and make them prove it again next week versus the Bucs. LW: 3
1. New England Patriots (9-2): New England fans were worried on Thanksgiving -- for a quarter at least. The Patriots dominated the Lions and Tom Brady looked like an All-Pro. Biggest game of the year coming against the Jets on Monday Night Football. LW:1