SB Nation's NFL power rankings for Week 15 continue on as the New York Jets and Green Bay Packers fall out of the top 10. The Jets still look like a solid pick to make the playoffs but with Aaron Rodgers' concussion the Packers playoff hopes are in question. Meanwhile the Colts win on Thursday night forcing a divisional showdown against first place Jacksonville next week.
Here are No. 11-20 in our power rankings. Click here for No. 21-32.
11. New York Jets (9-4): The Jets are getting exposed. They had many close games in the middle of their schedule that they turned into wins. Now they aren't closing out those games. LW: 9
12. Green Bay Packers (8-5): If Aaron Rodgers is out next week, this team may not make the playoffs. The road in the NFC is difficult. LW: 7
14. Kansas City Chiefs (8-5):The Chiefs are pretty easy to figure out. They generally beat the teams they should and lose to teams they should. Now, can they beat the Rams, Titans and Raiders to win the division? LW: 11
15. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (8-5): Are the Bucs lucky? Or are they good? We're entering Week 15 and I've yet to figure that out. LW: 15
18. Oakland Raiders (6-7): Only the Raiders could lose that game against the Jaguars. This team has made incredible strides but it appears it likely won't be enough to get into the playoffs. LW: 14
20. Tennessee Titans (5-8): I'm not sure if Bud Adams would do it but is Jeff Fisher's job secure? What a let down this season has been. LW: 20