SB Nation's NFL power rankings for Week 16 are complete and to no one's surprise the Patriots and Falcons remain at the top. Both teams have separated themselves in their respective conference and get closer to wrapping up the No. 1 seed.
The Eagles and Jets both made big jumps this week after their victories of the weekend. Those two were involved in arguably the two best games of the week as Philly beat New York on DeSean Jackson's punt return touchdown as time expired and the Jets went into Pittsburgh and won.
2. Atlanta Falcons (12-2): This has to be one the quietest 12-2 seasons we've seen. Don't get me wrong -- the Falcons aren't a "surprise" by any means but what they're doing is almost as impressive as New England. LW: 2
5. New York Jets (10-4): I thought the Jets were getting exposed by barely beating some teams over the last month. As it turns out, they just like close games. Their Pittsburgh win was impressive and maybe a playoff preview. LW: 11
6. Pittsburgh Steelers (10-4): Tough loss to the Jets but this team will be OK moving forward. They've got as good of a shot as anyone, especially if they can win the division and get a game in Pittsburgh. LW: 3
8. Chicago Bears (10-4): The Bears become the first team in the NFL to win their division. The Bears! I certainly didn't see this coming but they're going to make some team's playoff game a nightmare with this defense. They'll drop slightly because the Jets and Eagles jumped them but they're still right in the mix for that elite group of teams. LW: 7
10. New York Giants (9-5): The Giants played well for three and a half quarters. Unfortunately you have to play 60 minutes when facing Michael Vick. They now face their biggest game of the year against the Packers. LW: 8