SB Nation's NFL power rankings for Week 14 are complete. Here's how things look if we break them up by conference:
AFC: Patriots, Steelers, Ravens and Jets.
NFC: Falcons, Saints Bears, Packers, Eagles and Giants.
The top two teams on our Week 14 NFL power rankings -- Patriots and Falcons -- can each make a claim that they're the best in the NFL. They each control their own destiny and appear on track for home field advantage throughout the playoffs.
1. New England Patriots (10-2): Wow. You wanted this team to prove they're the best in the NFL? They did that with ease against the Jets on Monday night. Who can stop the Patriots? LW: 1
2. Atlanta Falcons (10-2): If it weren't for the Patriots Monday Night Football victory, the Falcons would probably be tops this week. LW: 2
3. Pittsburgh Steelers (9-3): Huge win for the Steelers who now control the AFC North. Win out and they'll be getting the No. 2 seed in the AFC. LW: 5
5. New Orleans Saints (9-3): The world champs continue to cruise. This will be a dangerous team once again. LW: 6
6. Chicago Bears (9-3): Every week I think the Bears collapse is coming but they continue to win. It looks like you can count on their Week 17 trip to Green Bay deciding the NFC North. LW: 8
7. Green Bay Packers (8-4): The Packers are probably better than their 8-4 record and a few losses may hurt them. The playoffs aren't guaranteed in a competitive NFC. LW: 7
8. Philadelphia Eagles (8-4): Mark it down. Dec. 19 against the Giants. That should give us an idea who will win the NFC East. LW: 9
10. New York Giants (8-4): The Giants are looking good top to bottom. This is going to be a tough team over the next month. They just need to focus on beating the Eagles and winning the division. LW: 12