As noted, the rest of this list will be ranked by special guest previewers. Please enjoy the 61st through 70th most interesting games remaining in the NFL season, and please welcome our special guest, A Kid Who Wants To Be A Punter When He Grows Up.
91. New England at Washington (Week 14)
My favorite thing to do is to do math worksheets.
92. Tennessee at Carolina (Week 10)
My favorite meal is mustard.
93. Chicago at Minnesota (Week 17)
I don't have any favorite bands. I don't really like music.
94. Baltimore at Cleveland (Week 13)
My favorite color is yellow because of traffic lights.
95. New England at Denver (Week 15)
For my birthday I asked for a piece of wood and a saw.
96. NY Jets at Denver (Week 11, Thursday night)
I don't blow candles out for my birthday. Candles do not stand up in my bowl of milk.
97. Jacksonville at Tennessee (Week 16)
3-D stands for three-dimensional. Did you know that?
98. San Francisco at Seattle (Week 16)
I trace maps for fun.
99. Minnesota at Washington (Week 16)
My favorite shape is a line.
100. Washington at Seattle (Week 12)
For exercise I walk laps around a fire hydrant. I keep score.