Days before the Baltimore Ravens meet the New England Patriots in the AFC Championship, quarterback Joe Flacco was spotted riding a skateboard on his driveway.
"I'd never been on a skateboard in my life, so I was literally riding it about 10 feet down my driveway just to see if I could stand on it and stay upright."
Hey would you like to hear opinions about this thing that happened involving Joe Flacco and a skateboard? Well if you would then you can just click the "continue reading" button and read a lot of them (on this website)!
- You want to play in Indianapolis, huh, Joe? Well you can try all the skateboarding tricks you want, but you can't kickflip to Indy.
- This is a waste of time. All of Flacco's detractors need to shove it.
- Note to the media: all this Flacco hate is getting stale. Fish around for some new stories, won't you?
- Hey, Joe. If you keep up with this nonsense, you're never gonna be there for Madonna's halftime show.
- I'd say the Ravens' chances of beating the Patriots are less than 50-50. Grind it out on defense, though, and they have a real shot.
- A word of advice, Flacco: when you're looking to throw, work within the space and time you're given, and you'll put some points on the board. Slide out of the pocket, though, and you're in trouble.
- If all the talk shows make a field day out of this pointless story, I'm going to flip to mute.
- You can't beat the Patriots on heart alone. Use your melon, Flacco.
- Man, don't worry about the haters. Joe. Manual be just fine out there.
- If they can get their wheels turning, the Ravens wall ride all the way to the Super Bowl.
- Enough with the distractions. Baltimore will never win a championship as long as their quarterback is messing around all willy-nollie.
- Hey Flacco, do you want to end up like those other quarterbacks who made an early playoff exit, like Big Ben? Ihana feeling you didn't.
- Just what the Ravens need: another goofy distraction. Can't they just have a regular day for once?
- Flacco has enough to worry about without his neighbors lipping off to his bosses.
- You keep this up, and I know one Bowl you won't be skating in.
- Listen, Ravens fans, everything will be fine by the start of the first quarter. Pipe down.