Tom Pidgeon/Getty Images
"Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory lasts forever." -- Shane Falco
The List returns today with a rundown of quarterbacks who started exactly one NFL game after the year 2000. Because it's important we never forget that someone named Matt Lytle was once an NFL starting quarterback.
11. Brock Berlin, St. Louis Rams
10. John Navarre, Arizona Cardinals
9. Brian Brohm, Detroit Lions
8. Dennis Dixon, Pittsburgh Steelers
7. Scott Covington, St. Louis Rams
6. Matt Mauck, Tennesse Titans
5. Warren Moon, Kansas City Chiefs*
4. Jarious Jackson, Denver Broncos
3. Henry Burris, Chicago Bears
2. Matt Lytle, Carolina Panters
1. Stoney Case, Detroit Lions
* In fairness, Warren Moon has 238 other starts in the 80s and 90s.
** Sporcle was our only research for this list.
*** Marques Tuiasasopo, Clint Stoerner, Quinn Gray, Drew Stanton, Cody Pickett, Dave Ragone, and Kurt Kittner did not qualify, because they've all started more than one NFL game. Neither did Cleo Lemon, who started eight games for the Miami Dolphins a few years ago. EIGHT.
Glory lasts forever.