Mike Florio said, "Players missing games for babies being born raises plenty of questions." Tom Ziller and I have compiled those questions.
- Should I drop [player] a round in my fantasy draft if his wife is pregnant?
- Do babies get playoff shares? If so, why? They didn't do anything.
- Will the Falcons ever win a playoff baby?
- Do you mean to tell me Antonio Cromartie isn't a careful family planner?
- Should Jaguars players avoid scheduling babies for when they'll be on Hard Knocks ha ha they'll never be on Hard Knocks
- Brittfarr never missed a Wranglers commercial game for no babies. Discuss.
- If Beyonce has a baby during the Super Bowl halftime show will you be all grossed out?
- Are babies ruining the NFL?
- Which is Wes Welker better at delivering: in the clutch or a baby?
- Can we add a Delivery Room Cam to Red Zone so players who cannot miss a game to witness the birth of their child can at least read some tweets about it?
- Roger Goodell's baby is probably an asshole.
- Should players apologize to their coaches for letting them down by being fertile and having hearts?
- Baby Ray played 116 career games for the Packers, none of which he missed in order to give birth to himself. What's your problem?
- What if it's a beautiful baby?
plus, if the options are my angry boss or my angry pregnant wife? go head and make me inactive, bruh.— Bomani Jones (@bomani_jones) November 8, 2012
- Now that the liberals are in charge, can [something something abortion]
- Aaron Rodgers snubbed his baby.
- Is it a $5,000 fine for slapping a newborn baby on the ass, or is it a $15,000 penalty?
- Should we ban football players who can make babies?
- When a woman loves a man very much she invites him into her special place, and that's where babies come from, Mike Florio.
- Babies are not dog babies; those are called puppies.
Yo, when do mailmen get to have babies? They signed up to work everyday but Sunday. Should they only have Sunday babies?— Michael Felder (@InTheBleachers) November 8, 2012
- Why can't football players be abstinent from January through April so special babies aren't birthed during fantasy football season?
- Why are football players with families so soft?
- Can players miss games to deliver other people's babies?