USA TODAY Sports
After the Chargers most recent humiliation, fans are calling for a complete team makeover.
The Panthers' out-gained the Chargers' offense by 208 total yards and 16 first downs all while holding the ball for over 15 more minutes. Making matters worse is that this pitiful performance comes only one week after San Diego turned in arguably their finest effort of the season (a 34-24 victory in Pittsburgh).
Following this defeat, John Gennaro of Bolts From the Blue stated that the Chargers organization has "cancer." He went on to add that since "the white blood cells," a.k.a. the front office, doesn't "have the intelligence or strength to build a plan of attack that would actually work and fix this mess," it's time to "fire everyone."
By Gennaro's assessment, he believes that 65% of the issue in San Diego is a clear lack of talent. The other 35%? Well Gennaro believes that's the players coming into each game "completely unprepared" by the coaching staff.
Ouch. If that wasn't too harsh for you, head on over to Bolts From the Blue for continued Chargers coverage.