Hopefully he is better at that than being a quarterback.
Mark Sanchez has been benched. Some may say a bit too late, but it's Greg McElroy's time to shine or whatever it is Jets quarterbacks do.
Handsome Mark is relegated to clipboard-holding duties, and the way things are going for Sanchez, even that might be a scary proposition. Here are some things that could go wrong with Mark Sanchez holding a clipboard and writing:
- Stabbing self and/or others with a pencil
- Dropping the clipboard, stepping on it and breaking it then somehow getting a splinter in his foot
- Throwing the clipboard on the field, and Bilal Powell trips and falls, tearing his ACL
- Writing a private journal about the plight of being Mark Sanchez, letter is found and published in the New York Post
- Playing Tic Tac Toe by himself and losing
What do you think Mark is writing about?