NFL players workout with each other all the time during the offseason, so it wasn't really a surprise to see a picture of Tom Brady, Carson Palmer, Alex Smith and Matt Cassel working out on USC's campus. The only issue with the picture is that we're not so sure they were working out.
It may look like the four quarterbacks are in the middle of a workout, but here are a few other possibilities:
- They are practicing their form for high fiving teamates. It appears Palmer prefers to go with the fist pound.
- They are actually being held at gunpoint while someone searches Tom Brady's cell phone for Gisele's number.
- They are preparing for roles as human chairs in an upcoming theatrical play.
- Considering life after football, the four decided to take a class in mime college.
- As part of the NFL's Play 60 movement, the quarterbacks volunteered to be goalposts in an epic game of paper football.
- They are learning the intricacies of a rain dance.
Regardless of what they were doing, Matt Cassel does not look very happy it was caught on camera.