"Am I supposed to include my high school on this? I can never remember!"
It's media day for the Super Bowl! Alex Smith has other things on his mind.
Attached please find resume.
University of Utah
, Salt Lake City, UT
B.A. in Economics, June 2005
- Finished fourth in Heisman Award voting
- MWC Offensive Player of the Year
- 2005 Fiesta Bowl winner
- Wore number 11
San Francisco 49ers, San Francisco, CA
Starting Quarterback/Quarterback/General football guy, 2005- Present
- Responsible for delivering footballs to a wide range of eligible receivers
- Tasked with learning extensive play book, including a select number of "trick plays"
- Delegated responsibilities to teams of up to 11 for hours at a time
- Praised for excellent media skills in less-than-favorable conditions
- So close to being NFC Champion, you don't even know
- Everyone was really nice!
- Spoke with general manager, owner and coaches
- Expressed interest in quarterbacking
- Sent thank-you note
Applebee's, Any Neighborhood, USA
Frequent Diner, 2006 – present
- Holder of platinum "Eatin' Good in the Neighborhood!" membership
- Computers, including iPad and cell phones
- Has heard of many software programs, including Excel, Outlook and Dell
- Knows how to redeem iTunes gift card
- Loves Applebee's
- Can eat up to three Cinnabons in one sitting
- Architecure/real estate enthusiast