Chris Humphreys-USA TODAY Sports
The speedster who made his name in the playoffs last season is back on the practice field.
Baltimore Ravens kick returner/wide receiver Jacoby Jones is on the field, practicing for the first time since getting injured on opening night against the Denver Broncos, according to CSN Baltimore.
Jones was originally injured while calling for a fair catch by rookie teammate Brynden Trawick and suffered a sprained knee. Jones' presence will certainly be a welcome addition for the Ravens, who have struggled to consistently move the football following the exodus of Anquan Boldin and the injury to Dennis Pitta.
Of course, this good news for Jones comes after some interesting publicity last week. During a party bus fiasco, Jones was smashed over the head with a champagne bottle by...a stripper...named Sweet Pea. Yeah, you read that correctly.
If Jones is ready to play by this weekend, he will face the Miami Dolphins who are coming off a tough Monday night loss against the high-powered New Orleans Saints.
• NFL Debrief: Fading Falcons, Schiano's dilemma & more
• Watch: The sad Jets are back
• NFL Week 4 scores, injuries and GIFs | Pats win, Belichick tries to smile
• Reggie Bush's amazing TD run | Glee star celebrates brother's TD
• Watch Gene Simmons sing the National Anthem in London