The 49ers have been dominant in their past two wins and that momentum appears it will continue against the Cardinals in Week 6.
The San Francisco 49ers have had the Arizona Cardinals' number over the past two seasons, and a lot of the experts across the nation are pegging a fifth straight win over the Cardinals for the 49ers.
The 49ers flipped a switch after getting outscored by the Seahawks and Colts, 56-10, in two consecutive losses. In the two wins since, the 49ers have outscored the Rams and Texans, 69-14. Although both teams sit at 3-2, not many are pegging the Cardinals for a win.
In fact, "not many" is an understatement. Of the major sports outlets, nobody chose the Cardinals for the win. Both ESPN and CBS Sports have the 49ers unanimously across the board (although ESPN has no picks from seven of their pundits).
The five-man panel at SB Nation is in tune with the pulse of the nation, with all five picks going in the 49ers favor.
• The Notebook: Blame Brady, Jeffery's jump, Jacksonville joke
• Houston fans harass Matt Schaub at his home | Fumblr: Rock bottom
• PFT Commenter: Week 5's road graders & lunch pail heroes
• Julio Jones could be done for the year
• NFL Power Rankings: Chiefs and Colts climbing
• Bois: The Quarterback Internet Hate Index