Kyle Terada-USA TODAY Sports
The Chiefs will once again be without cornerback Brandon Flowers.
The Oakland Raiders face the unbeaten Kansas City Chiefs on Sunday and will have running backs Darren McFadden and Rashad Jennings after both were questionable heading into the week.
McFadden missed last week's win over the San Diego Chargers with a hamstring injury, and has just 38 yards rushing on 17 carries his past two games combined. For the season, McFadden has 215 yards rushing on 53 attempts for the No. 9 rushing offense in the league.
The Chiefs are relatively healthy heading into Sunday's game, although Kansas City will once again be without cornerback Brandon Flowers who missed the Week 4 win over the New York Giants. Flowers has been dealing with a knee injury this season and tweaked his other knee in practice this past week.
The full list of inactives:
Tyvon Branch, S; Daniel Muir, DT; Christo Bilukidi, DT; Manelik Watson, OT; Kaluka Maiava, OLB; Juron Criner, WR; Stefan Wisniewski, C
Tyler Bray, QB; Anthony Fasano, TE; Jaye Howard, DT; Rishaw Johnson, G; Eric Kush, C; Dezman Moses, LB
• NFL Week 6 picks: Good bets on bad teams | Watchability
• Danny Kelly: 6 ways to win the red zone
• RG3 looks for familiar success against Cowboys
• NFL hot seat watch: Oh hey there, Tom Coughlin
• New York Giants still winless | Manning Faces
• "League of Denial" creators discuss concussion crisis