St. Louis will be without its high-priced cornerback against Matt Schaub and the Texans.
The St. Louis Rams and Houston Texans will square off Sunday afternoon at Reliant Stadium, but not all will be on the field as a handful are dealing with injuries.
More: Extensive Rams coverage at Turf Show Times More Texans analysis at Battle Red Blog
According to NFL.com, the following players are inactive for the contest:
Rams: Defensive tackle Matt Conrath, cornerback Cortland Finnegan, guards Brandon Washington and Barrett Jones, tackles Mike Person and Rodger Saffold, and defensive end Gerald Rivers.
Texans: Linebackers Tim Dobbins and Sam Montgomery, running back Cierre Wood, tackle Andrew Gardner, defensive end Tim Jamison, quarterback Case Keenum and guard Cody White.
The big name here is Finnegan, who has struggled all year, being rated the worst cornerback in football, according to Pro Football Focus. Finnegan has been dealing with a thigh injury, which also kept him out against the Jacksonville Jaguars last week in the Rams victory.
• NFL Week 6 picks: Good bets on bad teams | Watchability
• Danny Kelly: 6 ways to win the red zone
• RG3 looks for familiar success against Cowboys
• NFL hot seat watch: Oh hey there, Tom Coughlin
• New York Giants still winless | Manning Faces
• "League of Denial" creators discuss concussion crisis