Robert Deutsch-USA TODAY Sports
Trindon Holliday fumbled just before going out of bounds to sway momentum in the Colts' favor for just a moment.
The Colts got the first big turnover on Sunday Night Football against the Broncos on a Trindon Holliday fumble.
Holliday was running toward the sideline when he was stripped of the football on the punt return. Officials initially ruled Holliday out of bounds, but the Colts challenged the call and the play was reversed.
The Colts scored on the ensuing possession. Did the refs get the call right?:
• NFL Week 7 updates, highlights and GIFs | Live NFL scoreboard
• Arian Foster aggravates hamstring injury
• Colts vs. Broncos: Peyton Manning returns to Indy
• Jets edge Pats in OT thriller
• Jay Cutler suffers groin injury