In perhaps the best division in football, there were plenty of injuries.
The AFC West enjoyed a showdown on Sunday night, with the Denver Broncos topping the Kansas City Chiefs 27-17 on primetime.
However, plenty of players were lost in the heat of battle. Denver wide receiver Wes Welker sustained a concussion in the second half and will be evaluated further as the week progresses. Tight end Julius Thomas suffered an ankle injury and despite coming back into the game, will need to have tests done.
For the Chiefs, right tackle Eric Fisher had to leave with a shoulder injury in the fourth quarter. Fisher did not return and his status is in question at this point for next Sunday. Defensive end Mike DeVito left in the first quarter with a knee injury. He left the field under his own power but did not come back.
For the San Diego Chargers, wide receiver Keenan Allen suffered a knee injury against the Miami Dolphins in a 20-16 loss. Allen exited with an apparent knee injury.
• NFL Week 11 updates, highlights and GIFs | Live scores
• Perfect no more: Chiefs fall to the Broncos on Sunday night
• Saints beat Niners on last-second FG
• Jason Babin rips Andre Ellington's hair out | #Lookit
• Breaking Madden: Pat McAfee, Destroyer of Worlds | More