This hit looks awfully familar.
New Orleans Saints defensive tackle Akiem Hicks sacked Matt Ryan in the second quarter of Thursday Night Football, or more aptly -- he mauled him.
This was not called as a penalty, despite being awfully familar to the hit that extended the Saints drive in Week 11 and allowed them to win.
Apparently a high hit is extremely subjective now. It will be interesting to see if Hicks hears from the league office.
• Breaking Madden: The return of Tecmo Bo Jackson | More
• 2014 NFL mock draft: How high should Johnny Football go?
• Pay to play: Why we support public funding
• RG3 and why we can't have nice things
• Uffsides: Offbeat Week 12 NFL previews | NFL expert picks for Week 12