Indianapolis is favored big over the worst team in the NFL one week after clinching the division.
The Indianapolis Colts host the Houston Texans at Lucas Oil Stadium on Sunday afternoon, trying to earn their ninth win of the campaign.
Indianapolis comes into the contest as a 7-point favorite, according to Oddsshark.com. The over/under for the game is 45.5.
The Colts have wrapped up the AFC South at 8-5 and now are looking to play a good game for the first time in well over a month. Indianapolis was at one time 5-2 before its bye week, but lost Reggie Wayne to a torn ACL and has struggled since.
The Colts are 3-3 post-bye and has not shown much, getting blown out by the Cincinnati Bengals, St. Louis Rams and Arizona Cardinals.
Houston comes into this game with Wade Phillips running the show after Gary Kubiak was fired following a loss at the Jacksonville Jaguars. The Texans are 2-13 and currently sit lined up for the first pick in the draft. Housotn is riding a franchise-record 11-game losing streak.
• Expert picks for Week 15 | NFL Power Rankings: Broncos back on top
• Breaking Madden: Tony Gonzalez, cranky old man of destruction
• Russell Wilson can't stop getting drafted by pro sports teams
• Ex-NFL defensive end Stephen White on Vereen, Volunteers and more
• PFT Commenter's Week 14 Awards are E.L.I.T.E.