The rookie wide receiver has no concern for things like "helmets" getting in the way of his fist, apparently.
Buffalo Bills wide receiver Robert Woods was ejected Sunday for throwing a punch at Miami Dolphins safety Reshad Jones -- and doing so right in front of a referee.
Woods also seemed to have little concern for the fact that Jones was wearing a helmet.
The ejection leaves the Bills with only three active wide receivers to finish the game against the Dolphins: TJ Graham, Chris Hogan, and Marcus Easley. Buffalo currently leads Miami, 10-0, late in the third quarter. Woods, a second-round pick this year out of USC, has 39 catches for 560 yards entering the final week of the season.
• Take a peek at a $100,000 fantasy football lineup (Sponsored)
• NFL Week 16: Updates, GIFs and playoff pictures | Clinching scenarios
• Swing game: Short passes & speedy players are changing the NFL
• NFL mock draft: Can Teddy Bridgewater save the Texans?
• Death of a football player: Helmet-to-helmet hit killed Derek Sheely