The Browns lose one Pro Bowler and gain another.
The Cleveland Browns will be without one Pro Bowler but will get another back Sunday against the Pittsburgh Steelers. Cornerback Joe Haden has been ruled inactive and tight end Jordan Cameron will play, according to the team.
Cameron is coming off a concussion that forced him to miss last Sunday against the New York Jets. He had been listed as questionable earlier in the week, but has apparently passed concussion protocol. The third-year player has 848 yards and seven touchdowns this season.
Rookie Leon McFadden will start in place of Haden and will have the dubious task of guarding Pro Bowl receiver Antonio Brown.
Defensive end John Hughes, defensive tackle Phillip Taylor, quarterback Alex Tanney, tight end Andre Smith, and guards Jason Pinkston and Shawn Lauvao are all inactive for the Browns as well.
Rookie Garrett Gilkey will start at left guard and John Greco will start at right guard. Billy Winn will start in place of Hughes.
• NFL Week 17 picks for every game | Watchability Index | Playoff picture
• NFL Power Rankings: 49ers, Seahawks steady at the top
• Pro Bowl: AFC rosters | NFC rosters | Snubs
• Stephen White’s Notebook: Stopping Russell Wilson
• Death of a football player: Helmet-to-helmet hit killed Derek Sheely