USA TODAY Sports
In an incredible showing of athleticism, multiple offensive linemen ran sub five-second 40-yard dashes.
The 2013 NFL Scouting Combine, otherwise known as the underwear olympics, are well underway at Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis.
On Saturday, it is the offensive linemen's turn to impress, and they haven't disappointed. After running the 40-yard dash, this year's group set a new speed standard with three men clocking in under five seconds.
Here is the list of the top 10 fastest times:
- Terron Armstead, Arkansas Pine-Bluff: 4.65
- Lane Johnson, Oklahoma: 4.75
- Vinston Painter, Virginia Tech: 4.87
- Kyle Long, Oregon: 4.93
- Tanner Hawkinson, Kansas: 5.00
- Brian Schwenke, California: 5.00
- David Bakhtiari, Colorado: 5.01
- Eric Fisher, Central Michigan: 5.01
- Eric Baca, UCLA: 5.03
- David Quessenberry, San Jose State: 5.06
All of those times are unofficial currently. Johnson also a 10-yard split time of 1.61, the fastest of any lineman.
A couple of the big names who didn't crack that list are Justin Pugh of Syracuse (5.10), Jonathan Cooper of North Carolina (5.13), Luke Joeckel of Texas A&M (5.22) and Chance Warmack of Alabama (5.50).
Last year, the only man to run under 5.00 was Oklahoma's Donald Stephenson, who was drafted by the Kansas City Chiefs.
More in the NFL: