Five teams are interested in free agent defensive tackle Sen'Derrick Marks, and the Giants are reportedly one of them.
The New York Giants are showing an interest in free agent defensive tackle Sen'Derrick Marks, according to Ralph Vacchiano of the New York Daily News.
Check out Big Blue View for more on this story
Marks has failed to reach a new deal with the Tennessee Titans and is set to hit the open market on March 12. He has already drawn interest from at least five teams, with the Giants reportedly being one of them.
Marks, 26, was drafted by the Tennessee Titans in the second round back in 2009. Last season he put up 41 tackles, 1.5 sacks and a forced fumble while playing in 14 games. He also ranked 73rd out of all defensive tackles according to Pro Football Focus. Despite the unimpressive numbers, Marks is drawing plenty of interest on the market and could command a hefty price.
More in the NFL:
• Just how powerful is Roger Goodell?
• The NFL's new tampering window explained
• Middle Men: NFL says goodbye to two legendary centers
• Are advanced stats good for fans?
• Falcons announce new stadium deal
• Swimsuit model Alyssa Miller joins The Halfy Hour