The 2013 NFL draft is now in its final day, starting with the fourth round and finally culminating with the seventh round at Radio City Music Hall in midtown Manhattan.
After getting through the first two days, most teams have filled a majority of their most pressing needs and will now go after the best player available regardless of position played. Of course, that can always lead to some surprising decisions.
The first round always draws the most headlines because the stars get to walk across the stage and meet their new boss, Roger Goodell, but Saturday can also give us some solid players.
With four rounds remaining, teams will have to figure out how to execute their strategies so they don't reach for a player by too much, and yet don't lose him by being overly patient -- a tough balance for sure.
The first 10 picks are slated as follows:
- 98th overall: Jacksonville Jaguars
- 99th overall: Kansas City Chiefs
- 100th overall: Oakland Raiders
- 101st overall: Philadelphia Eagles
- 102nd overall: Minnesota Vikings
- 103rd overall: Arizona Cardinals
- 104th overall: Cleveland Browns
- 105th overall: Buffalo Bills
- 106th overall: New York Jets
- 107th overall: Tennessee Titans
TV: ESPN and NFLN
Time: Noon ET