The 2013 NFL Draft is in the books, but don't think the games have stopped yet. With all the ordered chaos now out of the way, the teams can go and sign undrafted free agents.
No time of year is crazier than now, when teams are scrambling to beat each other to the phone, trying to outbid each other for a player they believe is undervalued.
Most times, these players turn out to be nothing more than a camp body, but there are exceptions. Brian Waters, a long-time offensive guard for the Kansas City Chiefs, and Houston Texans running back Arian Foster were both undrafted free agents.
So far, the Seattle Seahawks have nine inked to a contract, according to our Seahawks blog, Field Gulls.
- Matt Austin, WR, Utah State
- Jordan Roussos, OL, Bowling Green
- Craig WilkIns, LB, Old Dominion
- Ramon Buchanan, LB, Miami
- Kenneth Boatright, DE, Southern Illinois
- Alvin Bailey, OL, Arkansas
- Ray Polk, SS, Colorado
- Dominique Whaley, RB, Oklahoma
- John Lotulelei, LB, UNLV