The New England Patriots made just seven selections in the 2013 NFL Draft, adding two wide receivers as possible weapons for Tom Brady, and depth at several defensive positions over the past three days in New York City. Despite not producing their usual haul of players at Radio City Music Hall, the Patriots quickly made up for it in undrafted free agency, already signing more than a dozen players on Saturday.
New England has already inked several offensive lineman as undrafted free agents, and also chose to sign two more wide receivers, possible steals given that both appeared on may teams' draft boards. T.J. Moe from Missouri is already being compared to ex-Patriot Wes Welker, and former Cincinnati wideout Kenbrell Thompkins is an intriguing prospect with good size and hands.
Following the draft, they also scooped up former Missouri Tigers star T.J. Moe and a JUCO-star-turned-successful-Cincinnati-Bearcats receiver in Kenbrell Thompkins.
Here is a full list of New England's undrafted free agent signings so far, via Mike Loyko of NEPatriotsDraft.com:
- TJ Moe, WR, Missouri
- Kenbrell Thompkins, WR, Cincinnati
- Zach Sudfeld, TE, Nevada
- Cory Grissom, DT, South Florida
- Matt Stankiewitch, OC, Penn State
- Ryan Allen, P, Louisiana Tech
- Quentin Hines, RB, Akron
- Brandon Ford, TE, Clemson
- Stephon Morris, CB, Penn State
- Elvis Fisher, OT, Missouri
- Chris McDonald, OG, Michigan State
- Brandon Jones, CB, Rutgers
- Josh Kline, OL, Kent State
- Kanorris Davis, SS, Troy
- Ben Bartholomew, FB, Tennessee
- Dwayne Cherrington, DL, Mississippi State