The Colts and Patriots are familiar foes in the playoffs, but now it's Andrew Luck's turn to try to notch his first win over the longstanding rivals. It won't be easy in Foxboro, but Indianapolis showed that fighting through adversity is a possibility.
Game Date/Time and Location: Sunday, Jan. 11, 8:15 p.m. ET at Gillette Stadium, Foxboro, Mass.
Live coverage and updates:
Colts blog: Stampede Blue / Follow Stampede Blue on Twitter
Patriots blog Pats Pulpit / Follow Pats Pulpit on Twitter
Live NFL Playoffs Scoreboard
Radio: Indianapolis: WFNI (AM1070 and FM 107.5) and WLHK (FM 97.1); New England: WBZ 98.5 FM
Watch Online: Verizon subscribers can watch games live with the NFL Mobile app (subscription required). NFL Game Pass offers live online broadcasts to users outside the USA.
More on the matchup: Andrew Luck learned a lesson in how dangerous the Patriots can be when these teams last met in 2012. Tom Brady was on a tear, throwing for three touchdowns and completing almost 70 percent of his passes. This resulted in an impressive win for the Patriots, 59-24. The Colts' second-year quarterback still has a tendency to force too many of his passes, but he's matured as a leader -- typified by the huge comeback he mounted in the Wild Card round against Kansas City. The Patriots won't take Indianapolis for granted, making this a game to watch.
• SB Nation's 2014 NFL playoff coverage and brackets
• Beast Quake: The greatest TD run in NFL playoff history
• Celebrity Hot Tub's playoff predictions: Mom rock and deputy mayors
• Breaking Madden: Never count out 'Touchdown' Tom Brady
• PFT Commenter: The NFL's All-Narrative team | Chilton: All-Disappointment
• NFL mock draft: Teddy Bridgewater is (almost) everyone's No. 1 pick