Peyton Manning threw two touchdowns as Denver rolled past the Patriots in the AFC Championship. Here's how you can tune in to watch him in Super Bowl XLVIII.
The Denver Broncos beat the New England Patriots, 26-16, on Sunday to advance to Super Bowl XLVIII, where they'll meet the winner of the Seattle Seahawks vs. San Francisco 49ers.
It will be the Broncos' first trip to the title game since winning back-to-back Super Bowls in 1997 and '98.
It also marks Peyton Manning's return to the championship. Manning played in two Super Bowls with the Indianapolis Colts, beating the Chicago Bears during the 2006 season and losing to the New Orleans Saints in 2009.
Denver set the NFL's all-time scoring mark this season while compiling a 13-3 record. The Broncos entered the playoffs as the AFC's No. 1 seed and dispatched the San Diego Chargers in the Divisional round.
Here are the details on how to watch the game.
Game Date/Time and Location: Sunday, Feb. 2, 6:25 p.m. ET at MetLife Stadium, East Rutherford, N.J.
Live coverage and updates:
Broncos blog Mile High Report / Follow @MileHighReport on Twitter
Radio: Westwood One and Sirius XM
Watch Online: Verizon subscribers can watch games live with the NFL Mobile app (subscription required). NFL Game Pass offers live online broadcasts to users outside the USA.
• SB Nation's 2014 NFL playoff coverage and brackets
• Broncos advance to Super Bowl behind Peyton Manning | Full coverage
• Spencer Hall: Road-testing Jim Harbaugh's discount khakis
• Breaking Madden: The BEEFTANK Trilogy concludes | More
• The Notebook: Seahawks need Russell running
• NFL mock draft: Johnny Football cracks the top 5