Seattle and Denver are the two teams expected to be in New York come February, but with six others still in the chase things are heating up.
The Denver Broncos and Seattle Seahawks have long been the trendy picks to reach Super Bowl XLVIII at MetLife Stadium in New Jerey (New York, whatever) this February.
With only eight teams remaining in the chase, the Seahawks are the leader in the Super Bowl odds clubhouse at 12/5, while the Broncos are the setting the pace in the AFC at 13/5, per Tim Whelan Jr..
Behind them are the San Francisco 49ers after their victory over the Green Bay Packers, sitting at 11/2. In the AFC, the second-seeded New England Patriots are 15/2, hoping to ride the golden arm of Tom Brady to a sixth Super Bowl since 2001.
Over at Bovada.com, the rest of the Super Bowl odds are as follows: The Carolina Panthers are sitting at 11/1 despite hosting the 49ers this weekend. Meanwhile, the biggest longshots are the Indianapolis Colts, New Orleans Saints and San Diego Chargers are all at 14/1.
• SB Nation's 2014 NFL playoff coverage and brackets
• Momentum shifts: Recapping Wild Card weekend
• Munchak's loyalty got him fired | Lions like Whisenhunt | NFL coaching news
• 2014 NFL Draft order set for picks 1-24 after Wild Card Weekend
• 2014 NFL mock draft: Offseason planning begins for 20 teams