If you're a Broncos fan, hopefully you're a Broncos fan that now has some more money.
The Seattle Seahawks defeated the Denver Broncos 43-8 to win the Super Bowl, but that doesn't matter. What matters is whether or not you won Super Bowl squares and made some money.
If you have the square corresponding to the number 3 for the Seahawks and 8 for the Broncos, you're a winner! If you've been playing each quarter, enjoy your $20 or whatever you got. If your friends and family played with just the final score, take a money bath! You've earned it.
Even though the final score of the Super Bowl was extraordinarily weird, the final squares were not. A score of something along the lines of Broncos 28, Seahawks 23 seemed entirely feasible heading into the game. Instead, this is almost certainly the first and last 43-8 game you will ever watch.
• Live updating Super Bowl scoreboard | How to watch the Super Bowl online
• Broncos attempting biggest Super Bowl comeback ever
• Percy Harvin returns kickoff for TD | Super Bowl prop bets
• Watch the Super Bowl commercials | Tebow's ad is actually funny
• Bruno Mars, Chili Peppers deliver | Ranking every halftime show ever
• Breaking Madden: The machine is bleeding to death