Taylor Hall set an Oilers franchise record by scoring two goals in eight seconds on Thursday night.
Taylor Hall entered play on Thursday night with just one goal in more than 160 minutes of ice-time this season.
Then he went and scored two goals in just eight seconds late in the first period against the New York Islanders, giving the Oilers a 2-1 lead.
Here is Hall's first goal...
And here is the second...
Hall's two goals set a franchise record for the fastest two goals in team history, beating the previous mark of nine seconds which was held by Wayne Gretzky.
Anytime you can replace Wayne Gretzky's name in the record book it's a pretty impressive accomplishment.
• James van Riemsdyk out with back spasms
• Claude Giroux can't handle the weight of the world
• Dan Boyle leaves ice on stretcher after hit
• Chris Pronger "is never going to play again," Flyers confirm
• Patrick Kaleta suspended 10 games