1. How will Evander Kane perform?
Kane sustained some kind of injury during practice on Wednesday, but is expected to play Friday night. How will he do? Will his ice time be cut?
2. Will the Jets climb out of last place in the Central?
The Central Division is shaping up to be the most competitive in hockey, as all seven teams are within a six-point span of each other. Winnipeg is currently the last team in the bunch but can get out of the cellar with a single point on Friday.
3. Will the Blues keep pace with the Colorado Avalanche?
Colorado enters the night a top the division with 12 points. St. Louis currently sits at 10 points and can draw even with a win.
4. Will the Anaheim Ducks extend their five-game winning streak?
The Ducks lost their first game of the season, but haven't looked back since. Winners of five straight, the team is outscoring opponents 21-14, and have held the competition to two goals or less in four in a row.
5. Will the Coyotes continue their four-game point streak?
Prior to Tuesday night's overtime loss to Ottawa, the Coyotes had won three straight. Despite the loss, the team has earned seven of eight points and enters the night one point back of second place in the Pacific Division.