1. Will the Anaheim Ducks extend their seven-game winning streak?
The Ducks readjusted from a blowout loss in their first game to dominate in the next seven contests. The club looks to extend their string of success to eight games when they challenge the Toronto Maple Leafs on Tuesday. Toronto enters the night in the midst of a two-game losing streak.
2. How will Jordan Eberle perform on Tuesday?
The injuries are starting to pile up for the Oilers, as Taylor Hall will miss a month after a leg injury this past weekend and Ryan Smyth will miss at least a week with a groin issue. Jordan Eberle was questionable after missing consecutive practices, but will be available against the Montreal Canadiens on Tuesday. Will he be hampered in any way?
3. Will the New York Islanders score three goals or more against the Vancouver Canucks?
The Islanders have scored at least three goals in five of eight games this season, which includes their last three contests. The Canucks have allowed three goals or more in six of 10 games this season.
4. Will the Minnesota Wild continue its point streak at home?
The Wild have collected points in all four home games this season (2-0-2). Minnesota hosts the Nashville Predators on Tuesday night, a team that is concluding a three-game road trip and has recorded victories in the first two legs of the trip.
5. Will the Phoenix Coyotes extend their six-game point streak?
Phoenix has gone 4-0-2 in their last six has recorded points in all three home games this season (2-0-1). They host the Calgary Flames who have lost two of their last three.