1. How will Henrik Lundqvist perform against the Buffalo Sabres?
Cam Talbot started in the tail-end of a back-to-back against the New York Islanders on Tuesday. Lundqvist had missed time due to an unspecified lower-body injury, which he has apparently recovered from. If that's the case, how will he perform on Thursday night?
2. How will the Rangers fare in their second home game of the season?
It's been a long-time coming as the Rangers have played 10 of 11 games on the road. Thursday marks the first game of a four-game home stand for the Rangers.
3. Will Matt Moulson build off his impressive debut?
Obviously, the Sabres won this trade, obviously. Moulson scored two goals in his debut while Thomas Vanek just kinda was. Does Moulson have anything else left up his sleeve?
4. Will Boston bounce back from their loss to the Penguins?
5. Will Phoenix stay on fire?
Lame question but awesome results from the Coyotes. Phoenix has registered at least one point in nine of their last 10. Their only loss over that span came against the Los Angeles Kings, a member of the stacked Pacific Division, which Phoenix also belongs to. Nashville enters the night as losers in two of their last three.