Tim Fuller-USA TODAY Sports
The Sabres are even giving up goals from behind the net this season.
The best possible remedy for a struggling offense -- like, say, the New York Rangers -- might be a game against the Buffalo Sabres.
New York has been all over the hapless Sabres since the drop of the puck on Thursday night (after two period New York attempted 62 shots to Buffalo's 29), and that type of territorial domination sometimes leads to a good bounce or two going your way.
Like when Chris Kreider banked in a shot off of Sabres goalie Ryan Miller from below the goal line in the second period to give the Rangers a 2-0 lead.
• LIKE SB Nation NHL on Facebook!
• Does goalie fatigue impact a shootout?
• Watch Brandon Saad’s ridiculous game-winning assist
• The NHL’s illusion of consistency
• The Goal: The rivalry between two high schools where hockey is life