1. How will Martin St. Louis perform in his 1,000th career game?
The Tampa Bay Lightning's captain will play in his 1,000th career game on Tuesday night. Over 999 games, St. Louis has scored 348 goals, 584 assists and 932 points. Will he add to those totals against the Los Angeles Kings?
2. How will Rick Nash perform in his first game back?
Nash missed 17 games due to a concussion and will make his return to the New York Rangers on Tuesday against the Boston Bruins. Coincidentally, Nash sustained a concussion after a hit by Milan Lucic last season. Rangers coach Alain Vigneault says Nash will probably play around 15 minutes. With all this in mind, will anything of note occur involving Nash?
3. Will Josh Harding allow two goals or fewer?
This is assuming Harding gets the nod on Tuesday night against the Montreal Canadiens. Over the span of his last seven games, Harding has held opponents to two goals or fewer and has only allowed three goals on one occasion. The opponent in that game? The Canadiens.
4. Will the Detroit Red Wings record a win against the Nashville Predators?
Winless in their last six, the Red Wings have earned a point in five straight. Can they finally snap the skid against Nashville?
5. Will the Ottawa Senators and Philadelphia Flyers combine for five goals?
In their last meeting, Philadelphia dominated Ottawa 5-0. With that in mind, will the two teams be able to manage that total as a collective whole or will defense prevail?