1. How will the return of Captain Callahan impact the Rangers?
Ryan Callahan has missed seven games due to a broken thumb but is scheduled to return Monday night against the Anaheim Ducks. The Rangers are in stride, winning three straight, and will look to keep that up against the Ducks.
2. Will the Rangers keep their winning streak alive?
New York opened the year with a nine-game road trip, but has hit its stride since returning to New York. Will that continue against Anaheim?
3. Will the Rangers seek retribution against the Ducks?
Alain Vigneault made a remark during his availability that insinuated that he wasn't very pleased with the Ducks icing their top power play unit when ahead by six goals in their first contest earlier this year. Anaheim coach Bruce Boudreau brushed off the comment. Will anything come of this?
4. Will the Detroit Red Wings' winning streak end or will the Winnipeg Jets' winless streak be snapped?
One team has won three straight, while the other has lost three straight. ONLY ONE WILL REMAIN. We'd kindly like to know which one does.
5. Will Winnipeg score more than two goals?
Over the last five games the Jets have been held to two goals or fewer. Detroit is coming off a 5-0 victory over the Edmonton Oilers, but before that had allowed three goals or more in three of its last four.