* Joe Haggerty has been told by a source that the Boston Bruins are lining up options in the event that they are unable to come to terms on a trade with the Calgary Flames for Jarome Iginla. According to Haggerty, the team is looking at Tampa Bay Lightning forward Martin St. Louis and Dallas Stars forward Jaromir Jagr.
* Unrelated to the Bruins, Murphy states that the Dallas Stars are looking to trade pending-unrestricted free agent Derek Roy and the asking price will be high.
* On TSN's Insider Trading segment on Monday night, the three-headed trio of Bob McKenzie, Darren Dreger and Pierre LeBrun rattled off a bit of information concerning situations around the league.
* LeBrun states the Vancouver Canucks are unlikely to move either Roberto Luongo or Cory Schneider prior to the April 3 deadline. Despite teams inquiring about Schneider, LeBrun believes Luongo is still the piece the Canucks are trying to move. He expects it to occur during the offseason.
* In a bit of a surprising twist, Dreger states the Anaheim Ducks potentially are willing to trade Bobby Ryan to the Philadelphia Flyers for Sean Couturier. Ryan has been connected to Philadelphia for quite sometime, especially considering his close family ties to the organization. Dreger states Anaheim is looking for a center, the two sides have been talking and that something might get done this offseason.