1. Will the Chicago Blackhawks win the Presidents' Trophy?
The Blackhawks have arguably been the NHL's best team in 2013. On Monday night, they will have a shot to clinch the regular season's award for best record. In the event of a victory over the Vancouver Canucks and a regulation win from the Ottawa Senators over the Pittsburgh Penguins, the Blackhawks will win their second Presidents' Trophy in franchise history.
2. Will the Canucks clinch the Northwest Division?
Vancouver needs one point against Chicago to earn their fifth consecutive division title. Will they manage it?
3. Will the Anaheim Ducks win the Pacific Division?
All it will take to lock up the Pacific is a victory against the Edmonton Oilers. Anaheim has defeated the Oilers in both meetings this season and held the team to a single goal in each contest. Jonas Hiller earned the win in the previous two games for the Ducks, but Viktor Fasth is expected to make the start.
4. Will the Phoenix Coyotes help two teams punch playoff tickets?
5. Will the Ottawa Senators clinch a playoff spot?