The end of the 2013 season is upon us, as the majority of teams have 10 games or fewer left on their regular season schedule.
With nine games on the schedule for Tuesday night, several teams will be looking to make a push for playoff qualification, while others will look to maintain their positioning.
Here's a look at the playoff picture:
1. Pittsburgh Penguins, 58 points (39 games played) *
2. Montreal Canadiens, 55 points (38 GP)
3. Washington Capitals, 42 points (39 GP)
4. Boston Bruins, 54 points (38 GP)
5. Toronto Maple Leafs, 48 points (39 GP)
6. Ottawa Senators, 44 points (38 GP)
7. New York Rangers, 42 points (39 GP)
8. New York Islanders, 42 points (39 GP)
9. New Jersey Devils, 40 points (39 GP)
10. Winnipeg Jets, 40 points (40 GP)
1. Chicago Blackhawks, 62 points (38 GP) *
2. Anaheim Ducks, 59 points (40 GP)
3. Vancouver Canucks, 50 points (39 GP)
4. Los Angeles Kings, 48 points (39 GP)
5. San Jose Sharks, 47 points (38 GP)
6. Minnesota Wild, 46 points (38 GP)
7. St. Louis Blues, 44 points (37 GP)
8. Detroit Red Wings, 43 points (39 GP)
9. Phoenix Coyotes, 40 points (39 GP)
10. Dallas Stars, 39 points (38 GP)
11. Edmonton Oilers, 39 points (39 GP)
* Denotes playoff berth
Here are games scheduled for Tuesday that could directly affect playoff positioning:
Flyers vs. Islanders, 7 p.m., ET
New York is tied for the seventh seed and holds ownership of the eighth seed. Philadelphia is looking to make a late push for the playoffs and will pull within one point of eighth place with a win.
Penguins vs. Hurricanes, 7 p.m., ET
Pittsburgh can clinch the Atlantic Division with a win.
Sharks vs. Blue Jackets, 7 p.m., ET
San Jose can take over the fourth seed in the West with a win and any kind of Los Angeles Kings loss. Columbus will look to gain ground in the standings, as it has dropped to the 12th seed in the conference after consecutive losses.
Sabres vs. Jets, 8 p.m., ET
Neither team can pull into playoff positioning, but both can begin to inch closer to it. Buffalo has won three straight and will be two points out of the eighth seed with a win. Winnipeg can pull even with the eighth place team, but will be in ninth place with a win.