Kevin Hoffman-USA TODAY Sports
This might be the save of the night in the NHL.
Considering how bad the team in front of them has been, it's pretty remarkable what goalies Ryan Miller and Jhonas Enroth have been able to do for the Buffalo Sabres this season.
As a duo they entered play on Tuesday with the fifth-best save percentage in the NHL (.921) and they've held up quite well while facing more shots than almost any other goalies in the league.
At times they've made some eye-popping saves. Over the weekend we saw Miller make an incredible stick save against the Washington Capitals. On Tuesday night against the Philadelphia Flyers, Enroth tried to one up his teammate by making this desperation diving stop against Claude Giroux.
• Power rankings: Blues rise to the top
• Here are the midterm 2014 draft rankings
• The factors that drive L.A.’s success
• Olympics: Snubs inevitable for Canada | USA roster analysis
• Olympic rosters shouldn’t be built with NHL restraints