1. Will Philadelphia and New York combine for 10 goals?
The Flyers and Islanders are completing the tail-end of a home-and-home on Monday afternoon. The teams played in Philly on Saturday night and combined for 10 goals (the Flyer were victorious, 6-4). Will the clubs amass the same kind of scoring power on Monday afternoon?
2. Will the Pittsburgh Penguins win their 21st game at home this season?
The Penguins will host the Florida Panthers on Monday night. Pittsburgh is 20-3-0 at home this season and are tied with the Anaheim Ducks for the most home wins in the league. The Penguins will take over that category with a win on Monday night.
3. Will the Boston Bruins and Los Angeles Kings go to overtime?
Both clubs are coming off overtime losses, as the Bruins fell to the Chicago Blackhawks on Sunday afternoon, while the Kings lost to the Detroit Red Wings on Saturday. Will Monday afternoon's game require extra time?
4. Can the Blues defeat the Detroit Red Wings?
The Blues have lost three of their last four and will be traveling to Detroit to challenge the Red Wings. Detroit has a 7-10-7 record at home this season and are embarking on a five-game home stand.
5. While the San Jose Sharks extend their winning streak to four games?
The Sharks are 11 points back of the Ducks for the Pacific Division lead. However, the club can cut that lead to single digits with a victory over the Calgary Flames on Monday. Calgary is 2-7-1 in their last 10 and are coming an overtime loss to the Vancouver Canucks on Saturday.