After an exciting day on Thursday that saw a couple of surprisingly close games involving Russia and Canada and a blowout for the United States, the men's hockey tournament continues on Friday with four more games. Sweden takes on a tough Switzerland team that is always capable of an upset, while Canada is back in action against Austria.
Let's take a look at the full schedule and some of the top storylines.
- 3 a.m: men, Czech Republic vs. Latvia (MSNBC, TSN)
- 7:30 a.m.: Sweden vs. Switzerland (NBCSN, TSN)
- 12 p.m: Canada vs. Austria (USA Network, CBC)
- 12 p.m.: Finland vs. Norway (MSNBC, Sportsnet)
- Can the Czech Republic put together a better effort against Latvia than it did against Sweden in its opening game?
- P.K. Subban, Matt Duchene, and Roberto Luongo are expected to make their 2014 Olympic debut when Canada takes on Austria.
- Speaking of Austria, what can Michael Grabner do for an encore after recording a hat trick on Thursday?
- After earning a last second win against Latvia, the competition gets a lot tougher for Switzerland on Friday with a game against Sweden.
- Sweden will have to find out what life is like without captain Henrik Zetterberg as he is out for the remainder of the tournament with a back injury.