Marouane Fellaini headbutted Ryan Shawcross on Saturday, and will be punished in some way, shape or form. We offer up some potential punishments.
Ryan Shawcross is not the nicest player in the Premier League. Some would go so far as to call the Stoke City defender 'dirty'. But that doesn't mean that he deserved to be on the end of a Zidaning by Everton midfielder Marouane Fellaini. If you haven't seen the headbutt yet, here's the GIF, via @brocadfael.
During his post-match press conference, Everton manager David Moyes said that he saw the headbutt and that Fellaini deserves some punishment.
Because The FA are still a bit incompetent, Mr. Moyes might have to carry out some punishment himself if Fellaini is to get the message that headbutting opponents is not acceptable. With that, we present the 10 ways Moyes could best punish Fellaini.
1. Sell him to Liverpool
2. Let his daughter do his hair
3. Shave his head
4. Hold his eyes open while he watches tape of Stoke matches
5. Wax his eyebrows
6. Make him train with genetically modified super alligators
7. Buy him front row tickets for a standing room only concert so everyone hates him
8. Buy Darren Bent
9. Ask every salon in Merseyside that does perms to close early on Tuesday
10. Unplug the waffle maker in the team cafeteria
Do you have any bright ideas?