Matús Kozácik is the saddest man in the world.
Rule No. 1 of being a goalkeeper: Keep the ball out of the net.
That rule comes before "you can use your hands," which is important because Matús Kozácik could not use his hands on a backpass Wednesday and still violated rule No. 1.
The acceptable reactions to watching that goal are:
Follow @SBNationSoccer on Twitter | Like SB Nation Soccer on Facebook
More in Soccer:
• Full coverage of Champions League’s Wednesday slate
• Mesut Özil the key to Arsenal’s comfortable win over Napoli
• Celtic, Dortmund hit crossroads
• Tactical analysis: Pep and Pellegrini meet again
• Beckham’s MLS bid may have competition