Score in one of Qatar's World Cup stadiums.
Whether the tournament is played in June or January -- or even November or December -- the 2022 World Cup is still set to be played in Qatar. That means stadiums will be built -- likely by exploited migrant workers -- and, apparently, at least one will be built to look like a vagina.
Vagina Stadium, in Qatar of all places.
Follow @SBNationSoccer on Twitter | Like SB Nation Soccer on Facebook
More in Soccer:
• How do footballers end up on stamps in Tajikistan?
• Is a golden generation coming for Scotland?
• Ancelotti’s options in Khedira’s absence
• Football’s black mark: Why we’re not getting anywhere with curbing racism
• Potential destinations for Eddie Johnson