1. He was nicknamed "Saddam" by his players.
2. He reportedly emptied his players' water bottles while they were being made to run through the woods.
3. He fined players who made an "unnecessary backpass" €1,000.
4. He knew Germany would lose to Italy in Euro 2012 because the Italian players sang their national anthem louder.
5. Bachirou Salou called him "the last dictator in Europe."
Felix Magath! Once Magath asked a player to come to his dressing-room. Player came. Sat with him 10 mins. Not a word said. Magath: U can go— Jan Aage Fjortoft (@JanAageFjortoft) February 14, 2014