This was in the Venezuela Primera Division final. The final.
Now let's try to deconstruct this:
1. Mineros is doing just fine, trying to win the ball back.
2. Mineros is still doing fine, winning the ball and passing it around.
3. Mineros, still doing fine, passes it back to the goalkeeper, who controls it with no problem and looks to make a pass.
4. Falcon -- yes, real name -- takes the ball off of the goalkeeper's foot, at which point he magically becomes hurt.
5. Unsure of what to do, Falcon looks at the goalkeeper, who doesn't go to ground or grab anything, so he put it in the net.
6. Mineros is no longer doing fine.
So the goalkeeper was magically hurt at the last moment, but it took him a few seconds to realize it, making it impossible for anyone on his team to kick the ball out or for him to kick the ball out. In fact, he couldn't even bother to fall to the ground. YEAH HE WAS AND ZAMORA ARE A BUNCH OF MEANIES.
And all of this with the league title on the line.
Fair play is for suckers.